Monday, February 04, 2008

out of control!

a couple family emergencies have made life a bit frantic ~ keeping our heads above water each day is a struggle.........

what little knitting time available is spent with dishcloths instead of my socks :(
cotton stash



i do love dishcloths, they're quick, instant gratification, but i miss my socks!




while waiting for phone calls and hopefully POSITIVE information (why can't emergencies ever be good??) i search this site Dishcloth Boutique for the perfect cloths for my secret pal!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Brenda:

I hope everything is OK. Let me know if I can help.

Love Kahtie

Anonymous said...

I hope all is well! Sorry you are having a hard time...:(

Anonymous said...

Hey Brenda, What's going on?? Call me if you need to talk, and can find the time!
Julie

Anonymous said...

Hi Brenda,

I'm here for you if you need anything..... Let me know how things are going. I know we all get wrapped up in our own lives but you are our sister and we love you!!!

Marie

Dorothy said...

I hope everything is okay. I will be praying for you!